Praha (25 200 Kč)
Brno (na vyžádání)
Bratislava (946 €)
Implementing MSA Storage Solutions course introduces the Modular Smart Array (MSA) solutions 2012fc, 2012i, 2312fc, and 2324. This course focuses on implementing and managing an MSA SAN solution. The student gains an understanding of the features, benefits, and components of each of the systems and learns the main considerations for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the systems. The student also learns to use the various tools and utilities available for configuring and managing the array systems.
• CSG, ESS and ISS Technical
• Presales Server
• Storage and SWD Technical
You should have successfully completed the following courses before attending this course:
• HP Storage Technologies WBT (U5071AAE)
• HP StorageWorks Full-Line Technical Training WBT (U4220AAE)
• HP Storage Software and Solutions Full-Line Technical WBT (U4221AAE)
• Working knowledge of Window 2000, Windows Server 2003, or Linux operating systems
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Explain the product benefits and main features of the four products.
• Identify the software applications supported on the MSA products.
• Discuss the sample configurations for the MSA products.
• Discuss basic operating procedures and associated considerations.
• Demonstrate the ability to remove and replace key components.
• Explain the benefits of a Storage Area Network (SAN).
• Identify, locate, and discuss the functions of the hardware components including: controllers, drive enclosures and hard drives, Fibre Channel and iSCSI controller modules, expansion controller modules, power and cooling units, and related interconnect devices.
• Navigate and utilize the Storage Management Utility (SMU).
• Discuss and utilize the command line interface commands.
• Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot a variety of problems.
• EVA 1: Managing HP StorageWorks Enterprise Virtual Array (UC420S or U4879S)
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.