Praha (24 600 Kč)
Brno (24 600 Kč)
Bratislava (946 €)
Verifying and Validating the Solution Learn to reduce conflict, decrease defects, and increase customer satisfaction through implementation of requirements verification and validation processes. Develop superior documentation skills. Discover models that guide requirements management. Establish compliance to industry standards. Create requirements traceability processes. Tailor fundamental elements of the test process to various development environments. Reduce overhead by tailoring the traceability approach to the level of project risk. Discover how to lead the customer and development teams through the user acceptance test.
• This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
• Successful completion of this course earns 21 educational contact hours or PDUs which may be applied to meet PMI® education requirements
• Successful completion of this course earns 24 educational contact hours or CDUs which may be applied to meet IIBA® requirements for initial or continuing certification
• A comprehensive introductory business analysis course such as Principles of Business Analysis (HE551S) plus Crafting High-Quality Requirements (HE555S)
Learn how to:
• Describe the verifying and validating process within the phases of the Business Solution Life Cycle (BSLC).
• Explain the value that the verifying and validating process brings to a project in the areas of both quality and risk management.
• Identify options of verifying and validating testing tools and techniques and discuss their applicability.
• Describe how the Business Analyst (BA) applies V&V to support a business solution.
• Delineate between the roles and responsibilities of the business analyst, project manager and technical manager within the verifying and validating process.
• Apply risk management techniques from a business analyst perspective.
• Discuss delivery of verified and validated solutions with confidence during the delivery phase of the Business Solution Life Cycle.
• Advanced Business Analysis topics such as Value-Driven Portfolio Management (HE557S)
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.