Praha (33 000 Kč)
Brno (na vyžádání)
Bratislava (1 375 €)
Tento kurz je zaměřen na výuku IT odborníků v oblastech konfigurace, správy a podpory řešení Veeam Availability Suite v11. Díky rozsáhlým praktickým labům toto školení umožňuje administrátorům a technikům účinně spravovat data v neustále se měnícím technickém a obchodním prostředí a přinášet hmatatelné výhody podnikům v digitálním světě. Tento kurz je založen na Veeam Availability Suite v11. Absolvováním tohoto kurzu máte předpoklad pro složení zkoušky Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) 2021.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers,
storage, networking and virtualization.
To prepare for the class, the Partner should complete the Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) certifications within the ProPartner website and customers should complete the free online training on www.veeam.com.
Studijní materiál Veem
• Describe RTOs and RPOs, what they mean for your business, how to manage and monitor performance against them.
• The 3-2-1 Rule and its importance in formulating a successful backup strategy.
• Identify key Veeam Availability Suite components and describe their usage scenarios and deployment types.
Building backup capabilities
• Backup methods, the appropriate use cases and impact on underlying file systems.
• Create, modify, optimize and delete backup jobs, including Agents and NAS Backup jobs. Explore different tools and methods to maximize environment performance.
• Ensure efficiency by being able to select appropriate transport modes while being aware of the impact of various backup functions on the infrastructure.
Building replication capabilities
• Identify and describe the options available for replication and impacts of using them.
• Create and modify replication jobs, outline considerations to ensure success.
• Introduce the new Continuous Data Protection (CDP) policy.
• Simple vs. advanced backup copy jobs, how to create and modify them using best practices to ensure efficient recovery.
• Discuss using tapes for backups.
Advanced repository capabilities
• Ensure repository scalability using a capability such as SOBR on-premises and off-site including integration with cloud storage.
• Ensure compatibility with existing deduplication appliances.
• Introduce the new hardened repository.
Protecting data in the cloud
• Review how Veeam can protect the data of a cloud native application.
• Review how Veeam Cloud Connect enables you to take advantage of cloud services built on Veeam.
• Review how Veeam can be used to protect your Office 365 data.
Restoring from backup
• Ensure you have the confidence to use the correct restore tool at the right time for restoring VMs, bare metal and individual content such as files and folders.
• Utilize Secure Restore to prevent the restoration of malware.
• Describe how to use Staged Restore to comply with things like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) before releasing restores to production.
• Identify, describe and utilize the different explores and instant recovery tools and features.
Recovery from replica
• Identify and describe in detail, failover features and the appropriate usage.
• Develop, prepare and test failover plans to ensure recovery.
• Disaster recovery from replica to meet a variety of real-world recovery needs.
Testing backup and replication
• Testing backups and replicas to ensure you can recover, what you need, when you need to.
• Configure and setup virtual sandbox environments based on backup, replicas and storage snapshots.
Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and Veeam ONE
• Introduce the concept of monitoring your virtual, physical and cloud environments with Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and Veeam ONE™.
• Locate, migrate or restore backup configuration.
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.