Praha (24 600 Kč)
Brno (24 600 Kč)
Bratislava (946 €)
Value Driven Portfolio Management IT product innovation and process improvement is the key to organizational success. Strategic management of the front end process is required to effectively funnel money to the projects that deliver organizational value. Studies continue to conclude that rushed study periods are a major cause of requirements flaws that lead to project failure. Learn to convince senior management to fully fund early initiative investigation efforts to reduce IT project failure.
• This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
• By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 24 educational contact hours or CDUs which may be applied to meet IIBA® requirements for initial or continuing certification
• By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 21 educational contact hours or PDUs which may be applied to meet PMI® requirements for initial or continuing certification
• A comprehensive introductory business analysis course such as Principles of Business Analysis (HE551S) plus
- Crafting High-Quality Requirements (HE555S)
- Verifying and Validating the Solution (HE556S)
Learn how to:
• Establish a clearly defined process that eliminates projects that will be less successful at achieving organization goals.
• Communicate technical and quantitative issues to a non-technical audience.
• Navigate through political environments and ambiguity.
• Establish return on investment and justification measurements in all environments.
• Conduct effective phase gate reviews that continually update and validate the business case.
• Develop a business case to understand the added value the project will bring to the enterprise.
• Define alternatives early to determine technical solution feasibility.
• Establish powerful project partnerships with the business analyst, project manager, and systems engineer.
• Conduct high level requirements gathering in the early project phases.
• Create compelling briefings and technical presentations.
• Advanced Business Analysis or Leadership and Development topics
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.