Praha (24 600 Kč)
Brno (24 600 Kč)
Bratislava (na vyžádání)
SOA for Business Analysts workshop provides guidance in business analysis techniques to understand service oriented business design and ensure that delivery of the Business Service Architecture adequately reflects the flexibility and consistency requirements of the business.
• Business Analysts
• IT Architects
• IT Program/Project Managers
• Other Senior IT and business professionals involved in business modeling and capturing business requirements for SOA
• Good understanding of SOA concepts and principles
• Prior attendance of the SOA Seminar (H1234S) recommended
• Attendees should have basic modeling experience
Note: this workshop does not teach basic modeling techniques, rather it provides guidance on how business models are used and varied in order to drive SOA based activity.
• For business managers and analysts to understand how SOA can influence business design opportunities and how in turn business design drives requirements for SOA
• For architects, program managers and senior developers to understand how business requirements should be established and communicated to provide a systematic basis for SOA governance
• Introduce techniques for producing deliverables using these concepts
• Provide methodology for developing input to SOA based policy and business requirements
• To understand key governance criteria for delivery of information solutions that properly reflects the business requirements for adaptability, standardization and customization
• Introduce and explain the basic analysis concepts and how they are related
• Provide the SOA context for business analysis - giving examples of how deliverables are used for service-based business design and service-oriented system design
• Provide templates for relevant deliverables
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.