Praha (49 200 Kč)
Brno (49 200 Kč)
Bratislava (1 892 €)
Inside the HP-UX Operating System hands-on course provides advanced exposure to the HP-UX 11i v3 operating system by discussing topics such as system architecture, major system tables, data structures, major kernel routines, and file systems. This is an advanced course for experienced HP-UX system administrators who want to understand how the system operates. This course better prepares you to be more effective at system troubleshooting or performance tuning. The course is 80 percent lecture and 20 percent hands-on.
• Experienced HP-UX system administrators and programmers
• HP-UX system and network administration I (H3064S) or HP-UX for experienced UNIX system administrators (H5875S)
• Highly recommended: At least one year's experience in HP-UX administration
At the conclusion of this course you should be able to:
• Describe the I/O subsystem and the HP-UX 11i v3 mass storage stack.
• Describe the role of the HP-UX kernel and give an overview of kernel subsystems.
• Describe how kernel services are requested.
• Outline the issues with a multiprocessor system.
• Describe the methods used for interprocess communication.
• Describe LVM architecture, structures and operations.
• Outline the main steps in system initialization.
• Explain how the PA-RISC or Integrity system architecture provides processing and memory resources.
• Describe how processes are managed.
• Describe how memory is managed.
• Describe how files are managed and the use of the Unified File Cache.
• HP-UX performance and tuning H4262S
• HP-UX troubleshooting H4264S
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.