Praha (49 200 Kč)
Brno (49 200 Kč)
Bratislava (1 892 €)
Concerned about system security? HP’s updated and enhanced HP-UX Security course can help you secure your systems and mitigate risks. Designed for experienced administrators, this course covers all aspects of HP-UX security. Configure an IPFilter firewall. Monitor suspicious activity with RBAC keystroke logging and HP Host Intrusion Detection System. Lockdown your system with Bastille. Create secure isolated execution environments for an Apache server and Oracle database with SRP. Encrypt a logical volume with EVFS. You will do all this and more in this exciting hands-on class!
• Experienced system and network administrators responsible for securing and monitoring HP-UX systems
• HP-UX System and Network Administration I (H3064S) and HP-UX System and Network Administration II (H3065S)
• HP-UX System and Network Administration for Experienced System Administrators (H5875S) or equivalent experience
At the conclusion of this course you should be able to:
• Manage user passwords, enable password aging, and verify user password security.
• Install, configure, and manage RBAC.
• Protect data with EVFS.
• Install and configure an IPFilter system firewall to block and allow service access.
• Enable and configure Bastille for standardized security policies.
• Create an isolated execution environment with SRP.
• Identify software vulnerabilities and prevent buffer overflow attacks.
• Manage user security attributes and user accounts.
• Configure and use JFS ACLs to secure files and directories.
• Identify, configure, and disable network services to improve security.
• Configure HIDS to monitor security incidents on client systems.
• Managing security patches with SWA.
• HP-UX Troubleshooting H4264 or HP-UX Virtualization Tools Boot Camp HG869
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.