Praha (49 200 Kč)
Brno (49 200 Kč)
Bratislava (1 892 €)
HP-UX Performance and Tuning course shows you how to optimize the performance of your computing environment, including multiprocessor and cell-based systems. Extensive hands-on labs allow you to gain experience using standard UNIX and HP-specific tools to monitor, analyze, and tune the performance of HP-UX systems and common network services. The course is 50 percent lecture and 50 percent hands-on.
• Experienced HP-UX system and network administrators
• HP-UX System and Network Administration I (H3064S) and HP-UX System and Network Administration II (H3065S) or HP-UX System and Network Administration for Experienced UNIX System Administrators (H5875S)
• Inside the HP-UX Operating System (H5081S) is advantageous
• Explore a methodology for investigating performance issues
• Identify bottlenecks and potential problems
• Identify tools used to monitor HP-UX performance
• Determine appropriate remedial actions to take
• HP-UX Systems Insight Manager HB508S
• HP-UX Virtualization Tools Boot Camp (HF869S)
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.