Praha (25 560 Kč)
Brno (25 560 Kč)
Bratislava (na vyžádání)
Crafting High-Quality Requirements Whether outsourced or in-house, every IT development project needs exceptional requirements management. Up to seventy percent of IT project failures are tied directly to poor requirements management. Learn to develop key skills required to reduce requirements-driven causes of project failure. Develop tools and techniques to use throughout the requirements process, methods to conduct an inspection, and ways to reduce risks.
• This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
• By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 24 educational contact hours or CDUs which may be applied to meet IIBA® requirements for initial or continuing certification
• By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 21 educational contact hours or PDUs which may be applied to meet PMI® requirements for initial or continuing certification requirements
• A comprehensive introductory business analysis course such as Principles of Business Analysis (HE551S)
Learn how to:
• Write clear and concise requirements.
• Define appropriate classifications for project requirements.
• Identify the differences among requirements specification standards.
• Identify the main problems encountered when managing requirements.
• Develop a Requirements Traceability Matrix and a requirements specification document.
• Explain the roles and responsibilities involved in managing requirements.
• Select and monitor performance metrics for requirements management activities.
• Advanced Business Analysis topics such as Verifying and Validating the Solution (HE556S)
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.