Praha (12 300 Kč)
Brno (12 300 Kč)
Bratislava (473 €)
Building Business Cases will equip participants with techniques for developing a defensible business case, useful in gaining approval for projects. Learn to specify project benefits and complete a clear cost-benefit analysis, thereby justifying the value of a project to the company.
• This course is intended for business analysts and related professionals such as Project Managers, QA Managers, Project Customers, Technical Leads, Systems Engineers or anyone with a substantive role in the success of projects
• By successfully completing this course, the participant earns 21 educational contact hours or PDUs which may be applied to meet PMI® requirements for initial or continuing certification requirements
• A comprehensive introductory business analysis course such as Principles of Business Analysis (HE551S)
Learn how to:
• Specify and estimate project benefits.
• Forecast and measure the financial impact of a project.
• Create a comprehensive and well-structured business case document.
• Conduct a risk assessment for a project.
• Complete a clear cost-benefit analysis.
• Advanced Business Analysis topics such as Business Analyst Leadership (HE553S)
Uvedené ceny jsou bez DPH.